Building the Audio Note Kit 1 SET amp...

Hi, Folks,
If anyone's interested, I've started a blog with lots of photos, documenting my ongoing build of the Audio Note Kit 1 300B SET amp. If you've ever thought of building any kit before and want to get a feel for what it's like, you're welcome to have a look!
rebbi
Rebbi,
I have been waiting for your news, and I am really happy to hear that the problem is solved. I am really anxious to see you loving yours as I do mine.
John
Rebbi,
By-the-way, the Enzo Reviewer (Reichert) favorably compared the Enzo to the DeVore Orangutang O/96. As I've previously mentioned on this thread I am currently comparing my brother's DeCapo Ref 3A against the M-Lore using the Coincident Dynamo 34SE 8 watt amp in my room and set-up. I will make one comment at this juncture. The bass on the M-Lore is much, much better in quantity and quality. YMMV. Best.
Good news, Reb. Can't wait to "hear" your impressions of the amp w the new trannies in place. FWIW, I used a Wavac 300b with some much older "Ref 3a" monitors several years ago and never ran into clipping, although I don't usually listen to full range orchestral music and volume is typically quite moderate. I put Ref 3a in quotes because they are labeled Innovac; a predecessor company to Ref 3a. Built in Switzerland, same designer/owner (before Tash took it over), same basic technology w/o the BE tweeter. I'll have to drag them up from the basement and see how they sound w the Lady Day+ 300bs monos I am now running.
Rebbi, I've been checking this space every day since this situation started, and was disappointed at the lack of good news.

I'm glad they got to the bottom of this, I know you'l be enjoying great sound, fashioned by your own hand, very soon.

Congratualtions, regards,
Dan
Great news Rebbi !
Now the real meat of this whole thing !
Don't keep us waiting............