Bybee Audio tweeks. IQSE

His latest offering: QUANTUN SIGNAL ENHANCER/  IQSE
Any feedback from users of his PROTON/ ELECTRON aligning pad?
POSITIVE  or Negative  gains from your hard earned$$$ spent on it?
If positive explain:
tubes444
So what? My Clever Little Clock is battery powered but I would call it a passive device. Depends on how you define passive. The Tice Clock plugged into a wall outlet so I would tend to call that clock an active device. 
That’s what I posted earlier.. "the definition of passive".

The older (external) version is marketed as having a battery. The newer version is marketed a totally passive. There-in lies the difference by the manufacturer.

I’m just pointing out the misleading advertising from the manufacturer. Seems pretty clear to me.
I think you might be misunderstanding what I wrote a little bit. I’m saying that Mr. Bybee like me doesn’t consider that a battery powered device is necessarily an "active" device. So battery powered and active are not necessary synonymous. I describe my clock as battery powered but I don’t refer to it as active. It can be placed anywhere in the room. It’s passive. It’s not connected to the audio system anywhere, not the AC power, any cables and doesn’t interact with acoustic waves in the room.

Why market one device as having a battery and another as "totally passive"?

Should they not have been both marketed as totally passive?
What matters here, it seems to me is the, marketing by JB that completely contradicts itself?