Bybee Speaker Bullets?

Bybee Golden Goddess "Super Effect" Speaker Bullets...
$4200.00... Tweak or bona fide upgrade?

Was wondering if anybody has had the opportunity or deep pockets to try this particular tweak,and if so ,would love to hear your opinion,impression, or any other comments.

TIA...
aolmrd1241
I had the opportunity to try out a pair on my Quads and later on the Sound Labs. They did make a difference, which is difficult to describe. There seemed to be more presence, everything throughout the entire frequency band seemed to sound a tad more "real", a very slight veil was gone, which however I did not know existed at all before.It is not an upgrade which will bowl you over and I find it, considering the costs, only something for deep pocketed perfectionists and it does need a very highly resolving system in the first place to make its presence felt at all, which at best is slight, however noticeable and bringing you a fraction of an inch closer to the real thing. Is it worth the cost? I wouldn't know..........
Hi Detlof,

Any suggestions on how one gets to audition the Bybee Bullets on their own speakers? I would be interested in them, but only if I can first here them in my own system, like you have done.
Larry, I'm afraid I can't. I borrowed a pair privately for a few days and then by a fluke chance got a pair at much less cost used from a Scandinavian audiogoner, who had advertised here.