Cables for Audio Research

I am purchasing an Ayre V6xe and an Audio Research Ref2 Mk2. I currently am using Kimber Kable select interconnects. Has anyone used the combination of Kimber Select with the Audio Research preamps?
elrcpa
Eweedhome, I understand, breaking in cables is a PITA. The bad news is the 1011's do get much better after 200+ hours. They have a nice top end and pleasant full bodied sound right out of the box but they really open up with air and seperation after burn-in. I think they are more neutral than I initially thought even though I would say slightly on the sweet side.

I finally put a secondary system together for burning in cables because I can't stand to cook the tubes in my preamp breaking in wire! But, If you can hang in there with the 1011's I think you will be pleased. Good luck.
One other thing I like about the 1011's is the detail and pitch definition in the bottom in. Electric bass and bass strings on acoustic guitars have a very sweet tuneful sound, sounds closer to my Martin Jumbo with a big rich presentation.