Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
I almost forgot about this thread...NOT!!

@Jmcgrogan2, you're cracking me up right now...just read this. Jmcgrogan, has a super keen sense of humor folks in case your not very funny...:) You never fail to make me laugh or at least chuckle.

Audiolabyrinth, like me, loves cables and a good laugh. He loves his Tara Labs Zero Gold to be exact. So he, like Jmcgrogan2 and so many others here, knows what a great cable can do for an audio system...

Finally, We are all interested in cables and for good reason. Some of us Crazy about it??? Maybe, but a better way to say it is that we are "serious" about it. Serious about these serious cables. You should try it...Seriously.
Cables make audio more fun and better in quality. And wenn you understand them well you can get the peronal sound you are looking for. They give you extra control as well over your personal sound. It is just about personal taste. And cables can easilly help you with this. So yessss cables make life even better. I love them so much!
Cheers!!!,,, Cables RuLE!,,, The Taralabs zero gold,omega gold is the most beutiful sounding cable I have ever heard, bar none!, this cable does it all!
04-16-13: Audiolabyrinth
Cheers!!!,,, Cables RuLE!,,, The Taralabs zero gold,omega gold is the most beutiful sounding cable I have ever heard, bar none!, this cable does it all!

Does it clean the house and cook dinner? Chauffeur you around town? Give you good financial advice? If it does all of that, I may have to seriously consider an investment into this Tara Labs Zero Gold, Omega Gold cable that you speak of. ;)