Calling Harbeths 40.1 owners

I love to own these speakers but MY room is 4 x 6 meters and will place them along the short side of 4 meters. I wonder it will be too narrow for them. I have HL5s now but having all the reviewers saying how good are the 40.1 is, I am very eager to know if I should upgrade. Thanks.
luna
I have SHL5s. Coming from Aerial 10Ts, Wilson WP6s and Kharma 3.2s, I do sense that the Harbeths are just masking some detail in pursuit of a non-stressful sound. On the other hand, I love the kind of fleshed-out vocals and nice saturation of sound that is presented. I have not heard the 40.1s, but I was hoping they would have more detail while keeping the SHL5's density.
I have my 40.1's in a 4.6m x 6m room and I LOVE them (note: short ceiling @ only 2.1 meters). My room is well treated with 8 GIK 244 panels. I originally powered them with a Plinius SA 102 class A ss amp with decent results, and currently drive them with a moderately powered McIntosh MC 275 tube amp with great success. I don't find them to be power hungry at all. I would describe the 40.1's as having a very full bodied, organic & natural sound. I tailored the bass response by tweaking the tubes in my preamp with Telefunken smooth plate 12AX7's. I never tire of listening to these speakers and they sound great at moderate volume levels. They have really changed the way I approach this hobby and they have allowed me to get off the roller coaster of upgrades and just listen to the music. I've never heard the SHL5's. I'd highly recommend the 40.1's if you can find a pair used.