Can you test my internet radio station please

I just set up a station. Can I get a few people to see if it works? I can't do it myself because iTunes supplies the feed and when I try to listen it stops playing what's going over the air to tune in. Of course at this point nothing is playing over the air. I'm going to add tons of music in the next few hours if it works alright. Mostly ambient/space/experimental/modern electronic classical.

http://70.128.224.219:8000/listen.m3u
128x128synthfreek
As a rule, a simple yes or no rarely says it all. Not on an internet forum for sure.
Tim, you're honest on that-but-when it comes to a simple question like this-'do I deserve free music the rest of my life because I bought so much in the past?'-, yes or no will suffice; and if you can't answer it that way you should be in politics, imho.
What happened to the days when artists wanted their music played so they could sell albums? I rarely - almost never - buy something I hadn't heard.
Sorry if anyone's been trying to listen the last few days. I've been on a quest to rip my entire cd collection to two 1000GB hard drives and I can't run my station when I do that. Keep arguing though...I like that.