Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Houndco:

You want to know the answers to the follow questions:

(01). What do I drive (daily and on weekends)??
(02). What will I be driving in the future??
(03). What would I be driving if money was no object??

And now, here are my answers:

(01). 1999 Honda Accord EX (V-6 version with leather).

(02). Don't know at the moment. Probably a newer version of what I am driving now. Or maybe an Audi A4 2.8 Turbo (if I finally stop buying audio/video equipment). We'll have to wait and see on this one, won't we??

(03). Lexus SC430 Luxury Sports Convertable (Man...... That thing is SEXY..... I don't care what nobody says..... Oh... I'll take mine in black with a black leather interior. Is it possible to get one like that??).

--Charles--
And Houndco:

Here is couple more for good measure:

My second "dream" car a TOL Mercedes Benz (preferably, one of the "Kompressor" models with the powered hard-top that disappears at the touch of a button).

And now, I am going to throw in a couple of cars that will always have a soft spot in my heart, no matter what they are, or how old they are. And they are:

(01). 1969-72 Chevrolet Chevelle SS (with cowl induction).
(02). 1970-73 Datsun 240Z.

Only I would leave the Chevys exactly as they are, but I would probably put an expensive sound system inside of the "Z".

I know that not what you asked for, but I thought I would include them anyway. Because just in case I end up getting a "mid-life" crisis, then these will be the two cars I am going to be "AGRESSIVELY" seeking out. After all, how many times in a man's life when he's going to get an opportunity to hold what little youth he has left.

--Charles--
Chaskelljr2001- There is no audi A4 2.8turbo, there is a 1.8turbo or a 2.8(naturally aspirated motor) also the S4 which is a 2.7T.
Tireguy:

Sorry about that. But that was what I meant. An Audi A4 2.8 (but anyway, unless I stop buying hi-fi equipment, Hondas are going to be all that I can afford to drive) :).

--Charles--