cartridge Benz, Koestu, Lyra

I have a Scout with a Benz Glider H2 currently, running through a AR PH5 phono pre. I am looking to upgrade my cart. Would a Lyra Helikon be overkill and would I have a problem with anti skate? I have heard the Koetsu Black and loved the airiness. Would a Benz woodbody give me any of that air? It's really difficult to listen to diffrent carts, plus they are always on a diiferent rig. I am probably going to buy used.
Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.
Jeff
jdodmead
Hi Jeff..John is righ on... the Helikon is not an overkill. The benz is warmer (not as much as "very"-just a bit). Have a go at it. They both work very well in my 10.5 arm

Rick (RWD)
I appreciate all of your advice, I have made a deal on a Koestu Black. I hope I made a good decision.
Raul,
Are you saying my weak link is the PH5? I would have thought it would be the Scout.

Thanks
Jeff
Dear Jeff: The Scout is very good TT. I have experience with new and old Koetsu's but I don't know how better match your tonearm.

About the PH5: I think that if you go to the cartridge " big league " ( top performers ) this phono stage is not up to the task and will be your very weak link.

regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Raul,
Could you please make some suggestions on pre's that would take me to the big league?
Thanks
Jeff