Cartridge find Audio Technica AT155LC - any good?

Anyone have experience with this cartridge? I think it's a MM, did a google search and couldn't find what the output or VTF is. Any help is appreciated :-)
128x128musichead
Thanks Halcro, I won't know the condition of the stylus (original) until I mount it. If it's as good as you state what replacement stylus should I consider? That also leads me down the path of what MM phono should I consider? My main phono has only one gain setting and it's for low output MCs. I have a NAD PP2 that does MM but suspect better might be required.
According to LPGear/LPTunes the AT-155 LC stylus is out of production and has been superseded by the stylus for the AT 440ML, and (again, according to them) is better. I like the MicroLine stylus, as I've been using an AT150MLX for over three years.
Regards, Musichead: Haven't checked recently but TurnTableNeedles did offer the ATN155LC, it's relatively expensive. An AT140LC stylus will work nicely, a nude Shibata on a tapered alu. cantilever for about half of the cost of a 155LC. Nice cart.

Peace,
A genuine at155lc is a fine stylus but there is a scam going on. Turntable needles are taking the mount and stylus guard and mounting an inferior generic 208-dex astatic cantilever and non jewel quality diamond as well as many other people and ebay sellers. Be careful! There aren't many GENUINE at155lc out there anymore and a generic cantilever does not sound anything like the genuine at styli!
Beware!
Indianrider, thanks!!! I was preparing to place an order from Turntableneedles. I'll avoid them like the plague.
Don