class d

I want to hear from people who has had experience with these that did not work out and why,all you hear is the positive.I'm not wanting to bash them whatsoever, its just there are people that dont like them,im curious why.Yes ive had a couple,they didnt actually sound bad,but they didnt draw me into the music at all either.
128x128coffeey
Guidocorona -

nuforce offers auditions via mail so that seems an easy place to start. I have the monos coming along with thier p-9 pre amp. My current amp is a mcintosh integrated and there is a jumper on the back that connects the pre to the power so I can pull that out and insert either the nuforce pre or the nuforce power or just run the nuforce combo together. Should keep me busy for a couple of weeks. But they will get sent back no matter what. This is only my first audition and there area few other things that I want to hear before I settle in.
Thank you MRT, much appreciated. . . both Gilmore and your friend are likely real optimist on break in time. . . As posted elsewhere, I suggest that about 1,000 hrs are a must for ICEpower switching amps fore they truly sing. Jimmy, you will have a lot of fun with the excellent Nuforce monos. Try to find out how many hrs of playing time they already have. . . . if you can, connect a tuner to them or a CDp on repeat, and let them play no stop for those 2 weeks. . . and only toward the end do some critical listening. Many people have dismissed switching amps prematurely because of simple lack of patience. If you could keep them around for one entire month, it would be best. . . . considering that they are probably partially already broken in, by the end you should truly be able to tell what they are capable of doing. G.
G - will do!
I will ask about playing time. they are dedicated audition amps so hopefully they will have some time on them already.
Guidocorona
Have you heard the nuforce multichannel? I am looking for 3ch and talked to nuforce about 3 of the monos. They suggested the 7ch amp because it was less expensive that 3 monos and the SQ was the same.
Sorry Jimmy, I have no experience what so ever with multichannel gear. . . NuForce or otherwise. Guido