Classe CA 200 with b&w CDM-7NT

I am looking for a new amp to pair with my b&w CDM-7NT speakers, and recently came across a used Classe CA-200 for $1200. I was wondering if this amp will be a good pairing for the speakers. These speakers have been a bit on the tweeter sounding side due mainly to an underpowered for these speakers (i have been using a parasound z-amp!)
Is $1200 a good price for a Classe Ca-200 amp?
128x128audiobenpdx
Wattage is sometime misleading. Personally, I think the class of the amplifier and its current/amperage rating matter more. I've gone through a lot of speakers(Paradigm ref100, B&W 804N, 805N, 685, 801N Paradigms) and power amps(citation 7.1, bryston 7BST, CAL MCA2500, McIntosh 501, Krell 650mcx, Wadia Powerdac 151) and believe it or not, I ended up with the Krell 650mc (650w/c) for my 801N and the wadia powerdac151 (25w/c) for my B&W685. Having said that, I think the 200w from your classe is more than enough for your 7NT. Connect them with a pair of Musicwave Super from Transparent and you'll be enjoying it for a long time. Save your money for music because at the end of the day, system is useless without music.
I think it's a good match. IMHO, if it's in excellent condition with OB&M, the price seems on the high side of fair.
I had the B&W CDM 7NT's just jumped up to the 804s's what a big improvement. With B&W speakers they do require a good class A amp. The more power you can put through them the better they will sound. I run all Krell with the FPB 400CX and I couldn't ask for a better sounding system. Krell is a good match for B&W speakers. If you really want a big improvment put a good sub with those speakers you will really be impressed.