Converting cd's to high resolution audio

All my music is on cd's and my reading tells me that the cd itself has a limited shelf life and will degrade over time.
Any recommendations about converting my cd's to FLAC or some type of high quality music files. Not looking for
compressed files.
I see products such as the Blue Sound Music Vault and a Sony High Resolution Music Player.
Does anybody have any thoughts about how to accomplish this goal?

Thank you. 
128x128kjl1065
Certainly the Bluesound Vault 2 will do exactly what you are asking for...and then some!
You can rip to flac or wav files or even mp3 if you wanted to...lol.
However it is much more than just a cd storage device.
You can access all manner of internet radio stations and paid streaming services like Tidal, Spotify, Deezer etc.
All for about 1000 to 1300 depending where you shop.

However I am not so sure I would worry too much about your cds degrading too much.
But the Vault does put them all at your fingertips and in better sq format imho.
Take you about 6 minutes per cd to copy to its built in hard drive and the bonus is no computer needed to control or organise it. Just really needs a hard wired ethernet connection from your router.
You control the Vault from the Bluos app on either droid or iPhone/ipad.
I have been happily living with this solution for near 17 months now and still see nothing that makes me want to upgrade and I have looked.
Good luck with your choices.
I concur with uberwaltz.  The Vault 2 will do everything you asked.  The storage capacity is more than enough for most people.  I put in approximately 700 cd’s as FLAC files which barely touched what is available. The Vault is super easy to use and Bluesound support is excellent if you need help.

The sound quality is way beyond my expectations.  It’s way more satisfying to play music than to play with a computer setup.  This small box is one of the best values in Audio!  Buy one.
There is NO way to get any more musical information off a 16/44.1 CD! ALL the musical data is locked in those pits and lands! It is a FALLACY to think that upsampling adds "more" musical information! IT DOES NOT! Only a higher bit rate/higher frequency (24/88.2) recording has "more" musical information! So go to HDTracks and download some of their high-rez recordings unto your hard drive to hear better sound! Because you won't get it from 16/44.1 CDs or recordings!