DarTZeel NHB-108 Is this the best amp ever?

Too many screaming high end amp owner I know have been telling me that the DarTZeels are simply the best they've ever heard. Solid state and tubes irrespective. Are they right?
lakefrontroad
I think a makeover is due for the fasia. Having an ET stare me down is unsettling.
Why don't you hear them yourself and do a review/comparison for all of us? :D

At that level, I think it comes down to personal preferences and system synergy.

Here's what Hooper wrote:

"Yes, there are amps out there that do this or that "better" than the 108."

Here's what Panorama wrote:

"As far as the DartZeel, I liked what I hear from the Tenor compared to the Dart I had in my room."

To me, the word "best" means that nothing can beat it. If another amp does just one thing better, I would see how one would prefer it over the Dart. From my limited experience, I don't think a solid state amp can ever do exactly what tube amps do best in, and vice versa.

I think from a marketing perspective, if Dartzeel ever comes out with the option of Silver or Black faceplates, it'll sell a lot more! Right now, I know what my girlfriend would say about the amp. :P (not that I'm a pushover or anything *cough*)

If the Dartzeel distributor ever drives up to Vancouver, perhaps he can bring one for me to audition :D

Anyways on with comments from people who actually know what they're talking about heh.
I've never even seen a DarTZeel amp, but I think this thread may become interesting so I want it on "my threads".

On something related to the topic at hand, I don't mind the color.
This web site (link below) Dart Eel is referred to as a "Bad Boy." The images certainly explain peoples objection to the style.

http://www.striper.net/tackle_lures_imitation-eels_uncjosh_badboys.htm