DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
I had a chance to see the X-Dreams, they are a reality. Larry Staples invited me over to hear the latest version of the LSA 2 speakers and I also had a chance to audition the DK amp again. Very musical and affordable combination. Great look and feel. They do have my respect and require further audition in my own home and space for me to comment any more. The X-Dreams were in for a photo shoot so I did not have an option to listen. They are killer in in construction quality as well as looks. Maybe in late January I will be given a chance to hear some of these products in my own listening room with my own racks platforms and cables. Tom
Honestly, I can't wait to hear them. Visually the X-Dreams make a perfect match with Boulder monoblocks. I bet sonically too. With the financing option that DK was offering I may be able to swing it in 2006.
I just got an email from Larry Staples and yes they intend to show the X-Dream at the CES but they will not have them hooked up and playing. This is crazy! This has got to be the biggest tease every perpetrated on the audiophile community.
I just got an email from Larry Staples and yes they intend to show the X-Dream at the CES but they will not have them hooked up and playing. This is crazy! This has got to be the biggest tease every perpetrated on the audiophile community.

I disagree, this was the biggest tease to the audiophile community. :o)