DK Design Review

Strange silence on the recent DK Design review considering all the comments previously about this integrated.
emorawski
John-Jmcgrogan,
The point I was trying to make was that I don't judge other peoples equiptment nor am I an expert on what the perfect sound is but I do know from many years of listening and concerts(various music)that saying this product is entry level is a tad pushing it.I have been fortunate enough to finally realize we don't need to spend huge $$ to have great sounding music(wish I figured this one out many years ago).This mine is better than yours thing is just really getting old,not that i'm saying you said that.Regards,Bob
Ellery, you mentioned something about how DK has over-the-top marketing for the X-Dream loudspeaker, but their own touting is nothing compared to what the reviewers are saying. Here is a quote from an actual review of the DK X-Dream speaker:

"I have to say that the X-Dream F7 loudspeaker system is the best that there is, the best that there ever was, and I suspect the best that there will ever be. It is the most impressive audio component I have ever experienced, and gets my vote for product of the decade."

What do you think other manufacturers in high-end audio would be doing if they got a review like that? I bet they would be touting it everywhere, in all their advertisements, and in all the magazines. Comparatively speaking, DK is being pretty laid back about it.
Definitely sounds like something someone very new to high end audio would say.
Drubin, I think the point is that, either everyone writing reviews for DK products are clowns or DK products really are that good. So many clowns, in so many different magazines, around the world? As much as you want to think that your equipment is better, unfortunately for you DK is taking over the industry - and there is nothing you can do to stop it.