Does anyone know if neutral cables exist

I need a neutral cable so I hook up my system of Conrad-Johnson tube gear. I paid the money to hear the electronics not the cables!!! I don't want to adjust the tonality at all. What can I get that sounds like "no" cables
tbonephile
Audio Note AN-vZ interconnects and Audio Note AN-SPx speaker cables. Nothing much to look at but sounds very liquid without any sonic signature.
In my opinion, there are no absolutely neutral cables. You cannot transfer audio signal from one place to another without altering it somehow. What you really need is a cable who's signature is neutral enough, that you are not bothered by the bias. Starting from that goal, I would try Purist Audio Design's products. Either the Proteous or Dominus, depending on what you can afford. Both of these cables are state of the art, and are my personal favorites. Will you get other excellent suggestions? You bet, and depending on what "bias" is your favorite, or least objectionable, the answers could be better than mine.
If money is not an object the Nordost SPM or Quattro Fil will let you hear pretty close to EXACTLY what your system sounds like.