Dynaudio Confidence or Sonus Faber monitors

What are your views of Dynaudio Confidence C-1 versus Sonus Faber Memento or the Cremona Auditor M as monitor speakers. I am looking for a small room speaker 11x18x8. Music is pop, rock, jazz. Other component can be modified in the future currently using wadia 27 dac with wadia I-transport,CI audio power supply, Monarchy DIP , Cambridge 840W and 840E, cardas golden ref IC and speaker cables and Sonus faber grand piano home speakers. I think the dynaudio C-2 will be too large for the room plavement.
rpssb
I am in a larger room using C2s with a pair of JL fathom 110 subs. C1s with a sub are nowhere near the performance, but agree C1 with sub v C2 w/out could be close.

FWIW - I acutaly think the C2 is a great spot in the confidence line. C1 is great monitor but short on bass and C4 only is really good for very large rooms. the C2 gives me, at leat, monitor like accuracy with very nice bass. Adding the pair of JL's made it perform incredibly well.

For your size room, C1 with a sub will be the best.
I acutaly think the C2 is a great spot in the confidence line. C1 is great monitor but short on bass and C4 only is really good for very large rooms. the C2 gives me, at leat, monitor like accuracy with very nice bass. Adding the pair of JL's made it perform incredibly well.

I dont agree with any of that.I have C4s in a smaller room and they sing.The C2 has no real bass but a very large cabinet.Whats the point of buying speakers that large that need 2 subs(4 grand retail) added to them to produce the under 40hz level.Makes no sense at all IMO.Thats why I say they are the lame duck in the Confidence lineup.Dynaudio sales would also back that up as both the C4s and the C1s out sell the C2 by a long shot,and on the secondary market C1s sell the first day and ya can give the 2s away!!!
In a room very close in dimensions to the OP''s, I use a pair of SF GM's with excellent results. I previously had the SF Auditor M's in that room, but upgraded to the GM's because I found I prefer the GM's musical presentation. But the Auditor M's were still excellent in that room. Bottom line, given the OP's room dimensions, my experience indicates that either of the SF choices being considered will work very well.
With your front end equipment the Sonus Faber Guarneri Memento is a better choice. Should be a significant improvement over the Grand Piano Home which isn't exactly up to audiophile standards. It doesn't come as a surprise as the GM costs above $10,000 if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck.
In the used market the C1 and SF auditor M are close in price and the C2 and SF Memento are close. Will the SF also need a sub? I agree with Ryder the GPH needs to be replaced.
Most of the my local dealer stopped using the SF line but still carrty the Dynaudio line. I like the look of the Memento speakers but do not care for the stands (strings).Thanks for all the input.