Eagles Concert Guitar Player

Does anyone know who the guitar player is that was on the far right (next to Joe Walsh) of the Eagles concert last night?
dill
Drubin: Yes! I was thinking his first name was Robbie but I couldn't remember his last name. Thanks!
Drubin and Fab4fan, The person you are thinking of is Hamish Stuart who played guitar and bass in Paul McCartney,s band. Hamish and Robbie McIntosh ( who played drums ), played together in the Average White Band during the mid 70's. BTW I don't know that the new lead guitar player in The Eagles, name is Stuart Smith. I'm just taking Fdesro's word for it.
Yes, Hamish Stuart was a guitarist on that McCartney tour, but Robbie
MacIntosh, ex-Prentenders, also played guitar with Paul's band on that tour
(and for 6 years total, I believe).

Steuart Smith (that's the spelling) is on the Eagles tour.
You're right, Drubin. The reason I remember is because Hamish had blonde hair, and Robbie had dark brown hair. (Dumb way to remember, isn't it?)

In any event, I think the Eagles were profoundly stupid to boot Don Felder out of the band.
I just did some research, Robbie McIntosh and Robbie MacIntosh are two different people. Robbie from the Average White Band OD'ed and died at Cher's house while she was hosting a party, during the mid to late 70's. And yes, Robbie from the Pretenders did play lead guitar with Paul's band.