ELP laser turntable - any comments?

I tried searching for info on the ELP laser tt here and was surprised to find nothing. i'd love to hear comments from true vinyl lovers: how does this compare to other rigs you've heard?
if you're curious, the website is www.audioturntable.com
kublakhan

Albertporter - does the weight of the Walker include the air isolator? Or is the 400 lbs just the platter/bearings/plinth/tonearm/motor? If you replace the air isolator with the Minus K isolator, you will probably strip out a lot of weight (and wires, and pneumatics) and probably save some space, too. I would imagine that the Walker platter/bearings/plinth/tonearm/motor would be well under 200 lbs. I know that my Yorke is about 75 lbs, which includes a 25 lb platter - all the rest is bearings/motor/plinth.
Useridchallenged...The Halcyonics table is completely self-contained and easy to use. Just adjust (knob) for the load weight (as indicated by a LED). At work it performed flawlessly in a critical optical task. (Eliminated ripples in a pool of Mercury).
Userchallenged,

The Walker isolators contribute the least amount of weight in this set up, just a few pounds for sausage sized PVC tank, some hoses and three pods. Holding them in my hands last year, I would guess the whole thing at 20 pounds.

The Walker base is probably 200 pounds and the platter is 75 pounds. Then there's the air bearing, tonearm, motor, motor controller and the platform.

I tried to get Lloyd on the phone for an accurate answer, but since he just returned from vacation (7K miles on a motorcycle !)he's been swamped.
Userchallenged and Albert, initially the Walker used Valid Points. I imagine that you could go back to them.

Eldartford, how good is the Halcyonic? Ideally, it would be nice to try both.
Tbg...I never used it for audio, but the task of eliminating ripples in a dish of Mercury is a real vibration isolation challenge, and the Halcyonics table came through with flying colors. At the time I thought that it would make a great base for a turntable. Now I understand that someone is marketing it to audiophiles.

Are you suggesting an A/B test against the Minus K ? ! ! :-)