Elrod Statement Gold Owners Please

Does the performance of this cable justify the price? It has been referred to as a component cable as it well should considering it's retail price tag.Just curious as to how owners feel about this cord.
128x128franklapdog
Hi,I started with M.I.T. for years then went to NBS then to Nordost Vahalla then Virtual Dyanmics then Transparent Opus and finally discovered Elrod.Started with Gold Statements and now my system is pretty much all Diamond cabled.
Of all the things I might change in the future the one thing I will not take out is the Elrod cabling,unless Elrod upgrades his own line.It is the finest cable on the market.

Robert
I can definitely identify with what Strapper is saying about trying many different options for cabling over the years and finding Elrod cables; furthermore I can side with the idea and emotion of not ever taking Elrod cables out of my system (unless upgrades to other Elrod cables occur)! The words "destination configuration" now have meaning :-)
having just added 1- 'Statement Gold' pc to my system..on my PS Audio P-10...i can say that it has significantly increased my enjoyment. i am now able to hear much farther into each disc / computer track..then before. all frequencies improve and the bass is much tighter and faster..i wish they weren't so heavy as i would love to try 1 on my PWD and my Meitner player but my system is vertically oriented and the Elrod would pull the gear off their decouplers..i also can't try them on my SET's as the lt amp is too close to the P-10 to make the turn..oh well...one is great..
Calloway
I see you use High Fidelity CT-1 interconnect and HiDiamond interconnect. Which one do you like better.
Hic..i do not have the HiDiamond interconnects...just the HD 3 powercables...x 3...the CT-1s are great.recent review on the Dagogo website..