Elrod Statement Gold Owners Please

Does the performance of this cable justify the price? It has been referred to as a component cable as it well should considering it's retail price tag.Just curious as to how owners feel about this cord.
128x128franklapdog
Hic..i do not have the HiDiamond interconnects...just the HD 3 powercables...x 3...the CT-1s are great.recent review on the Dagogo website..
Calloway,...my system is vertically setup as well; I've found a few useful techniques to balancing the mass of the Elrod cables. If you want, sent me a message using Audiogon Inbox system and we can get together via phone to discuss or at least get you some pics via email to show you how I manage this challenge...
Zephyr24069...thanks for the thought but, unfortunately, my vertical system is enclosed in an entertainment system that does not allow for much room behind the individual shelves for a cable as large as the Elrod 'Gold 'to occupy the same space with the rest of the cables that necessarily have to be there too.. the drop from the top shelf is straight down and does not allow for any lateral deviation.thanks..dave
I've been enjoying a pair of Statement Golds for a few years, feeding a pair of high current tube monoblocks. They have been plugged directly into the wall outlets, but recently I got curious to try a power conditioner between the Statement Golds and the wall. I obtained a Shunyata Research Cyclops power conditioner for demo, but I was disappointed to find that the two outlets on the Cyclops are too close together to accept the oversized Statement Gold plugs.

Does anyone have any experience using the Statement Golds with a power conditioner to feed high current amps?