Emm Labs SE combo versus Wadia 581-SE

Hi Guys,

Anyone here compared the Emm Labs SE combo against Wadia 581-SE. Both will be driving the amps directly. Any feedback will be appriciated. Rest of my system: Krell KAS, Revel Ultimate Salon.
Thanks
flashunlock
Apples and oranges. Everyone is going to have their preference, but no one is going to tell you which one is best.

My preference is the Wadia. There may be some good deals on EMM over the next 6 months, though.
Thanks Rtnl,

Are you saying something is happening with Emm in the near future as I don't want to buy it and to be replaced by a newer model.

Cheers
As someone who owns both an EMM CDSA and a GNSC Wadia 860, I can second Rtnl, at least from the standpoint of the "house sound" of those makes. And, in fact, in terms of (almost embarassingly) completely agreeing with Rtnl (has that ever happened on Audiogon with anybody??), I've kept both because of this: If I play a CD on the EMM and am not so crazy about the sound, there's a pretty good chance I can try it on the Wadia and like it. And vice versa. I tend to use the Wadia for music for which I want more punch (pop and jazz) and the EMM for classical (more laid back).

I have no clue what Rtnl is talking about when it comes to bargains on EMM's, however (and, like you, am curious).