Establishing a common analog listening bias

Maybe it is possible to establish a widely accepted common ground in terms of listening bias by choosing and agreeing on 10-30 LPs all readily available new to all audiophiles for decent price.
If all listening tests and personal comments regarding the sound of components and systems in the various threads and posts would refer to any of these LPs mainly, everyones comments and experiences would much easier be understood by their fellow Audiogoners.

How about an "Audiogon baker's double-dozen"?

This would create a solid ground for all of us.

How do you think about this ?
dertonarm
Dear Axel,
ambient and individual details in a fairly quite audience are about the utmost low level information engraved in a record. All the other sonic details with higher level can and will long be present. The most tiny details do only come up when the polished area of the stylus is as close to 100% aligned to the groove walls as possible.
Logic - isn't it.
Time Out is readly available currently and gets my vote for one of the finest recorded and most interesting Jazz albums ever.
Cheers,
D.
Dear Dertonarm: I own a " Ferrari " too and I use it when I need it, just for fun you know!

The only " one road " around with no return is the worst that can happen to any person that you like it and even enjoy it is ok because is you who have to load in your " shoulders " and can't enjoy the short whole marvelous life that offer so many natural alternatives.

Daniel, seriously, you don't have the right " skills " ( mind/brain ) to try that I feel bad with your comments, don't lose your time I'm to " strong " for you, sorry but such is life.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
D.
thanks for the "Time Out" vote. Good to know it's available still/again on vinyl --- any source you'd like to mention?

As to: >>>ambient and individual details in a fairly quite audience are about the utmost low level <<<

Oh, YES, yes!
But excuse me, applause is not: "... about the utmost low level" and that is what Halcro, and I consecutively where on about.
The APPLAUSE is, well... 'lacking' in comparison to the rest, and becomes somehow a little annoying...
It sounds like some patched in 'canned' piece of sound track, to call a spade a spade.
A.
Dear Raul, you are so right - thats why you hardly ever write a full sentence about any of my remarks .......
What a p(i)e(a)ce of mind.....
Regarding your "Ferrari" - you should consider having a driver training soon.
Cheers,
D.
Dear all, sorry for the side-kick with Raul again.
I apologize.
It was off-topic.
I will supply my suggestions ragrding some of the records I can recommend serving for this project on tuesday.
A sunny sunday to all,
D.