Etna or Atlas for Superscout?

Currently have a Kleos with my vpi superscout and 3D tonearm.

Great bass but looking for more detail and transparency in the midrange.

Is Atlas too much for this turntable? Heard it on a top of the line vpi turntable and was blown away by it.

Or with the superscout am I reaching a point of diminishing returns and be better off spending less money and using the Etna? Looks like Lyra cartridges might have gone up recently in price.

I thought a little while ago the Atlas was closer to 10K and now it seems closer to 12K.

Other cartridge brand suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

vindanpar
It seems that Lyra have increased their prices across the board...with the top models moving up more! I suspect this may be due to a possible introduction of a replacement for the Skala...which would need to be positioned away from the Kleos and yet not that close to the Etna...resulting in this pricing strategy. IMHO, this marketing strategy is possibly faulty, but then I’m not the importer, LOL.
Both great choices....non better in my opinion.  To THESE ears, the Atlas is perfect in everything...the Etna a weeee bit less.  But a bit more musical for me.  Your arm and table are perfect for either.  Remember Heifitz always played one note wrong (or slightly out of tune)  because he said only God is perfect. 
What is a Superscout, do you mean Super Scoutmaster with the 3D arm? If so I do not believe you could outclass the table arm combo with any cart as long as it fell within the parameters of the design goals of said arm and the Lyras all seem to mate well with VPI in general. Some other choices you might want to consider that I have had great success with the 3D arm are the Dynavector DRT XV1S, ZYX Universe X and if you can find one a Miyabi Standard.
It gets down to a matter of synergy, and personal taste, don't believe one is better than the other. I for one enjoy the full bodied and natural sound of the Etna. Good Luck