Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Congrats to everyone enjoying their Micro's! Had them now for a few months and they never cease to amaze. Folks that come over to listen are amazed that they are so effortless yet detailed along with having some kick arse bass.
I would say that a sub when added to the mix in my system has made these speakers a true reference sounding speaker. I look forward to someday upgrading to the next level when $$$ allows.
Hifimaniac, not to take away from the thread as I too think the Micro's are fantastic, but you mentioned a integrated amp/DAC by Playback Designs. Do you happen to know the model number?
While I tried switching the speakers right to left and again back. Clearly it was the same speaker. I think the problem is with the tweeter (put my ears too without the grill). No sound from one tweeter, I even wheeled my old speakers in which were fine.
Have been speaking with Jonathan who says changing the tweeter is easy and does not need soldering. So, I have been waiting for the tweeter the last two weeks as Jonathan was busy with the CES. Hopefully that will fix it. I was really beginning to enjoy their sound though I had played them for only 10hr or so.