Experienced audiophiles best speaker

We can get a better picture of which speaker is truly better if those contributing their favorites have heard a good number of the top speakers.
Include in your response the speakers that didn't take the gold.
pedrillo
Blindjim,
Hey, I have my canvas coats tailored at Saville Row...they fit tightly, (as prescribed by my...uh advisor), but look really great.
Yet another hilarious and entertaining one Jim.
lolololololololololololol....

Larry
Tvad & Paul

When some one who reads one of my threads and calls me to order a piece of gear I mentioned I will immediately contact you both. Until that day comes however it is probably not worth getting you knickers in a knot.

I trust that goners take every thread and not just mine with a grain of salt. I would encourage that, though I would be satisfied if they would simply take mine with the grain that I include in each thread.

Jim
"I trust that goners take every thread and not just mine with a grain of salt. "

That is not guaranteed. I am not a dealer but I believe its a better business practice to disclose than to place the burden on others to put two and two together and risk a negative impression IMHO.
My favourite speakers are the Tidal Piano Cera but I believe the Tidal Sunray has set the limit so high that is difficult to be surpassed by any other speaker manufacturer.
>>07-30-10: Sounds_real_audio
I trust that goners take every thread and not just mine with a grain of salt<<

Irrelevant.

If you're discussing and/or recommending a product in which there is a financial interest, a disclosure is mandatory.

To not disclose, is unethical and unprofessional.

Get on board; it's painless.