Favourite ECM Titles

We all know ECM is releasing some amazing music both in sound quality as well as "Musical Value"!

They have released a bit over 1200 records if I am not mistaken!

What is your favourite ECM title?
argyro
Unfortuntaley, 96/24 is all 2 channel, which to me is a marginal improvement (as is 2 channel SACD). Multi channel SACD takes things to a whole different level in my experience. No such think available on ECM.

Before, I mentioned how I discovered my tastes had changed when I listened to some of my old ECM records. After hearing "The Astounding Eyes of Rita", I have discovered "we", ECM and me are back in sync.

This is music that existed in ancient biblical times. It also has up to the minute qualities, combined with a dark brooding aura. The title of the album and the photograph on the cover, conjure up a mysterious "Rita" with hypnotic eyes.

This album is so unique, that I don't believe it will ever get old. Many years from now, I will on occasion, still give "The Astounding Eyes of Rita" a spin.
For all of us willing to leave trodden paths (and I'm happy to notice we seem to be numerous), here's yet something else:
the always astounding Paolo Fresu with Daniele di Bonaventura & A Filetta Corsican Voices, "Mistico Mediterraneo"
Mistico Mediterraneo
For those of you who like Anouar Brahem you should check out Dhafer Youssef..a great oud player and unique vocalist.