Freezer Cryoed Cables...

Hi all, you can get about the effect as Cryoed treatments by putting your cables or components in the Freezer for 24 hours and then put them in the refrigerator for one or two hours.........this REALLY works!!! Try this with the cables you have now.......Try this for yourself and see if you "hear a difference"............Richard
rpatrick
Boy, you guys sure are tense! Sure Slappy, Marco, and myself included make wisecracks all the time regardless of the seriousness of the topic. But the way this thread was written and followed up by the author sounds like an old Soupy Sales gag to make kids do something they aren't supposed to.

"Hey little kiddies out there in TV land. You know those green pieces of folding paper your mommy keeps in her purse? Well, take a few of them out and send them to yer ol' Uncle Soupy at this address..."

I think what most people are responding to is the notion of taking one of their own $1000 interconnects and putting it next to the frozen red snapper and Jolly Green Giant green beans.
Be real JEALOUS..........I am enjoying music more and more now..........And the best part.......It did not COST me anything!!!.......Give it a try and enjoy your music more!............Richard
Why the references to Slappy? He hasn't even posted in this thread yet.

Frankly, I'm hoping he does, because his response will probably be the most entertaining yet.

Come on Slappy- say something!
Sorry, Rpatrick. I didn't realize that you were serious. My chief concern is that you weren't accounting for the inevitable condensation that would result. But apparently you've created freezer ready "Seal-A-Sound" (couldn't resist!) by wrapping it in plastic. I would urge you to throw in those little desiccating silica packets, then let the item sit sealed for a day, so that moisture is further eliminated. Quite frankly, I can't see how cryo'ing at freezer temperature could possibly make a difference, and the unnecessary risk of condensation would certainly remove this from my list of tweaks.