Freezer Cryoed Cables...

Hi all, you can get about the effect as Cryoed treatments by putting your cables or components in the Freezer for 24 hours and then put them in the refrigerator for one or two hours.........this REALLY works!!! Try this with the cables you have now.......Try this for yourself and see if you "hear a difference"............Richard
rpatrick
Fatparrot
That is very true!
yeah this was some chick i met last week who really played me right into the sack....
damn she was cute too.
... so... i guess it really aint that bad of a thing.
:)

Wellfed, i was just playin around buddy!
Yer right about the lack of productivity, if everyone were like me this place would be basically useless.
HAHAHAHA
I put my Walker Audio: super silver treatment in the freezer, WoW, what a difference!!!..........Richard
Home Depot has window A/C units on clearance, I just bought 18 of them. Enough with this in the Freezer crap, with all 18 units at Cool High, I'll turn the entire house into an iceberg! Gotta dig out the Parka now!
I cryo my kids. Helps keep them in line. I have also suggested in another thread that the "magic audio ninjas" in PF's new cleaning formulas be cryo'd just prior to shipment so they don't kill each other while in the box.
More to discover