GMA Callisto feedback Green Mountain Audio

Anyone else breaking in a pair of these speakers? I have a pair with about 24 hours on them, and I hear moments of spectacular sound, but not yet at low listening levels. I know 200 hours is the magic break-in time period.

See my system under "Leahy" listed under "evolving system" for other system details.

Let me know if you would like updates as these break in...
128x128leahy
I have owned the Europas longer than any other speaker that I have ever owned and my wife and I enjoy them. If I ever get the upgrade bug, the Callistos will be our choice. If the Callistos are that much better than the Europas, the Callistos are a bargin. Thanks to Roy for making a great, reasonablly priced speaker.

PS every audiophile friend that has heard them, loved them, some even ordered a pair!
I too have owned the Europas for over a year, a very good speaker. I just upgraded to the Callistos. I discussed the details of the purchase with Roy today for 20 minutes. Customer service like you can't believe. This guy reeks of support, from remembering my wifes name to hints of speaker set up. I will report back to this site on the differences between Europas and Callistos when they arrive next week.
Mijknarf- please do post on the difference between the speakers. Looking forward to it!
I'm looking to upgrade from the Europas to the Callistos too. Can I call GMA for the retailer list or is GMA still selling facory direct?
Only the Europa is sold factory direct. All other GMA speakers are sold through dealers. Roy said the dealer list will be on the updated site soon, or you can call GMA for the dealer in your area.