Good In-Wall Speakers?

I am looking to install speakers in the Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. I am looking for the best in-wall speaker which retails for less than $500/pair.

Most of the time the speakers will be used for background music, but I want a speaker that will still sound good if I decide to turn up the volume.

Size is not an issue. My main concern is sound quality.

Any suggestions?
cberry
Try NHT Super One Ci for inwall, 6.1ci for inceiling. As a custom installer, they are almost bullet proof and sound terrific.
CinemaSetup, LLC.
You may want to check out the Alon Wall, which I think retail for $550. If they sound anything like the other Alon's, they should be great.

Good luck.
Thanks everyone for the advice. Anyone heard the Paradigm in-walls? They are highly rated speakers, but I have not found a dealer who has them set-up for listening.

CBerry
If Linn still makes their in wall speakers, they are well worth a listen (think they retailed for around $600/pair). I was looking for the Linn "panel" flat wall speaker a while back, but they had been discoed, listened to the in wall speaker instead and was very impressed with the sound. I did not want to hassle with the installation though.