Good sources for tubes other than Upscale

It's just that Upscale is mentioned ALL the time so I'd like to know alternatives.Plus it's personal felt I got bad phone from Deal but again even Adam Smith to to Galbraith would say monopolies are bad.Others?
Chazzbo
chazzbo
Kevin Deal at Upscale is rude and a rip off.............. I wouldn't do business with the guy if he was the only place in town.

Try Vacuume tube Valley- a little pricy but great service and a huge selection. Andy at Vintage Tube serv. Bruce Wingar-BWS... all good guy's.

Chris
I recommend Andy at Vintage Tube Services hands down. I had a positive experience with Upscale, but VTS just seems more forthright. At this writing, Andy is preping a set of 4 Amperex/Mullard 12AX7LP for me to evaluate in my phono stage. Good luck
I'll put my reputation on the line for Kevin Deal ANY day. He is one of the most honest, straight-talking, and true people in this biz, speaking as one who is in this biz.
--EveAnna Manley
I certainly do not doubt that many have had excellent dealings with Kevin Deal at Upscale Audio. Considering the source willing to put their reputation on the line for the man says something about him as well. However, I can only go on my own experience with him, which was not positive. I'll accept the fact that I am probably an exception and not the rule. Andy at VTS and Brendan at Tubeworld both sold me a pair of tubes which were microphonic and they both offered me a prompt no questions asked refund. Kevin on the other hand offered me excuses. That is what I am basing my opinion on. Nothing more and nothing less.