Graham Slee Era Gold V to Reflex anyone?

Good day!
I am wondering if anyone has made the switch from the Era Gold V to the Reflex in the Graham Slee line and if so if you feel that it was a worthwhile change/upgrade? I am currently running the following:

Rega p9/Origin Live Encounter II/Audio Technica AT33PTG(sometimes Shelter 501, sometimes Denon DL-103s)>
Graham Slee Elevator>
Graham Slee Era Gold V

If anyone has compared the two and can offer any insight it would be interesting to hear your thoughts...
audiojedi
I should add I did buy the Era Gold V when I waited to long for the Reflex but did sell it shortly after I did receive the Reflex unit. I still would recommend both depending on price and the persons other gear.More than noticable differance to me anyways. Cheers
Reflex is an Era Gold on steroids.
Revelation is a Jazz Club on steroids.
Elevator works with both and is excellent. 0.3 mV output cart. max.
I have/had all of them.
Great products very reliable, wide bandwith, silent background.

Jean.
I have now the era gold V, a very good friend sold me this unit that he buy a new reflex pre phono. I like Graham Reflex is more than era gold v, but two are very good preamps. i used with Clearaudio Maestro Wood on a Acoustic solid classic wood and arm wtb 211 and my friend used the reflex with musikmaker on a acoustic solid wood with hadcock arm ...
Thanks a lot for the responses. Sounds like it would be a solid upgrade rather than a barely discernable one which is what I am trying to avoid. I'm not planning on tons of upgrades in the next couple of years but this one seemed worth considering.