Great Organists in Rock

The recent thread about the greatest rock guitarists got me thinking about great rock organists. Here's my list so far...who have I forgotten?

Hammond

Keith Emerson (ELP)
Jon Lord (Deep Purple)
Gregg Allman (All Bros Band)
Lee Michaels
Ken Hensley (Uriah Heep)
Doug Ingle (late Iron Butterfly)
Jerry Corbetta (Sugarloaf)
Al Kooper (BS&T, Blues Project, etc)
Booker T.
T. Lavitz (Dixie Dregs, Jazz is Dead)
Steve Winwood (Spencer Davis Group, Traffic)

Vox Continental

Doug Ingle (early Iron Butterfly)
Ray Manzerek (Doors)
77jovian
Paul Shaffer. Enjoyed his playing 5 nights a week for last 30 years. How can ya beat that?
I was very sad to hear of Jimmy Greenspoon's death. While Three Dog Night was considered somewhat of a bubblegum band, the backing musicians were fantastic. Jimmy just put down a big cushion of sound, which supported the whole group. Listen to "Three Dog Night Live at the Forum" and you can hear him at his best, IMO.
Chayro-Your spot on!!! Floyd Sneed was also a world class musician that gets overlooked by many. I was too young at the time to appreciate the talent and diversity of Three Dog Night. I have recently delved into the discography and realize they are severely snubbed by critics and even(were smarter) audiophiles. Sometimes the masses get it right!
Dayglow- yes, Floyd Sneed was an incredible drummer and Alex Van Halen named Floyd as one of his influences, which is a pretty big admission for a "tough guy" hard rocker. Just check out the Forum album if you haven't already. The studio albums in no way capture their true sound.