Has anybody tried the Reed 3P?

I own the Reed 2A and have the 'Magnetic Reed' on lone which I can buy. But I am also curious about the 3P as a possible next one.

Regards,
128x128nandric
Vetterone, And? If you answer the (remaining) question you can get the missing counterweight for your Reed without.
'I have' a spare.
Dear Lew, You can find some info on the Reed site (www.reed.lt). It is provisional prototype with a peculiar way to dampen the record wraps with the help of a magnet
situated above the counterweight. According to Vidmantas based on Lenz's law. I would call this construction 'magnetic- dynamic'. There is of course also magnetic anti-skate provision. The rest is excatly like your 2A. Only about 10 are made and sent to some dealers and old customers for the feedback. My specimen is more 'universal' than my 2A which has Pernambuco wood wand with 27g. eff. mass. Because of all those MM carts that I own I prefer the Magnetic version. With my Benz Ruby 3s and Phase Tech P-3G I was not able to hear any difference between them.BTW the P3 seems to be so successful that I don't believe that the Magnetic will reach production state. Anyway not in the near future.

Regards,

I am very curious about the Reed 3P as it exhibits clever engineering. I assume its name derives from having only 3 contact points a la Kuzma 4point? I am also curious how the azimuth on the fly adjustment is achieved and would love to see more pictures of the arm's mechanism.

_______
Nandric what other arms have you tried in comparison to your current reed? I saw the 3p and am curious also. I'l like to try a 2nd arm besides my triplanar soon, was thinking about a Graham phantom supreme...it's a easy and I guess safe choice...