Help buying fullrange speakers for $1500

The title says all, folks. Thanks a bunch. I have only $1500 and no more and yet want a fullrange speaker pair with full bass. I know it may not get me a very high-end spaker but what is the best in that price?
sgtr
Please look at the Annandale Acoustics A-25 XL2. We have a pair of demo's on Audiogon right now at $1,499. They are regularly $2,500. They have a 10" woofer which produces a very nice punchy tight bass response.
I have owned countless speakers over the years, including some quite exquisite (and expensive) ones. Find my related review on the Verity Audio Parsifal to this effect here on Audiogon.

One of the steal of the century concerning ''budget'' speakers has to be the Polk Audio LS15. Please do a google search on this one, it is for real. I just saw a pair for a measly $ 700.00 or so here on Agon. If these are in top shape, they will be hard to beat this side of $ 3,000.00

Nice tweeter (same as in many higher-end products), great looks and solid wood. Get past the Polk badge with the snobby crowd, and frankly, this speaker is a no-brainer.

Good luck,

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1281563217&/Polk-Lsi15-