Help: Speakers to fill Exceptionallly Large Room?

I'm trying to outfit a large coffeebar with a decent pair of speakers or monitors on a budget. The room is approximately 20 feet wide by 80 feet deep. My current plan is to place one speaker at the front of the space aiming at the bar and a second about half way through the space, again, aiming at the bar. Everything beyond the second speaker will be a "quiet" space for all intents and purposes.

Rules are that I cant use more than two speakers and they have to be wall mountable. I'd like the place to sound good, though I know it will be no acoustic dream, by far. Price range is probably $500-600, $1000 max. Should be relatively efficient, because I'll need some db's to fill the space. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
jaminsky
There's a used pair of Bose 901's that were just posted. These are great for bouncing sound around and filling up a space.
Look for a pair of of used OHM Walsh 4s or 5s if you can find a pair local to pick up. They are big and heavy and tricky to ship safely. You probably want an amp that puts out at lest 80-100 watts or so though to really get them going.

Smaller and easier to handle Walsh 2s might cut it as well. I had a pair once running full steam outside on a farmhouse porch off an 80 watt/ch Tandberg receiver and it sounded like a live band playing a good 80 yards away outdoors...one of the best "home audio" sound experiences I've ever had.
Pro series, wall/ceiling mount line arrays from Toa fit your budget. Also, look at BG Radia. Both almost require a sub, like all wall mounts.