Help with value of Pink Floyd collection

I'm considering selling my Pink Floyd vinyl collection. I sold all my other vinyl albums years ago, but hung onto the Pink Floyd stuff because... well, just because. I would like to sell as a complete collection, not one here or there, but I have little idea what to ask. Can anyone in the know offer some advice?

I appreciate the humor of "Oh, it's not worth too much, but I'll give you $25".

But let me make this clear - I'm not selling yet and I haven't decided that I even will sell - this is NOT meant to generate buyers - I'm only looking for advice at this stage.

For a complete listing of what I have you can go to the website I created (link below). Note that it is fairly graphics intensive and requires Flash 6 in your browser (there is a link on the opening page to get this). If you're connecting to the Internet with a modem, you may find it quite tedious to browse through.

BTW, the website will go with the collection... I know, it's pretty lame as websites go, but it did take a lot of time to photograph the albums...

http://www.bestdatasystems.com/RLW/PF/intro.htm

Regards,
phydeaux
Not sure of your age but, if it were me, and, if I wasn't hard up for the money, I'd hang on to the lot and pass it down the family chain later.
PF has many records issued in many editions. The economics are that you have value but no idea of the market. I have but seven. Maybe interest will decline, along with a sharper price decline. You got rid of the rest. If you are going to make a killing, you will not wait for normal appreciation. Patience will find the best collectors, haste is a fire sale on e-bay or anywhere else