High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
@lak@tbg@agisthos@jazzonthehudson@fplanner2000@siddh@calloway@acman3@ddraudt and about 50 others I can't list I guess we are all plants. We are a marketing team.lol. We bought a product actually listened to it in our systems and liked it. Then we blogged about it on audiogon. We are because a guy who has never heard the product, won't listen to the product and will never listen to or buy the product told us that we are gushing too much about a product that we actually like that much. Are you frickin kidding me? Then he tells us he demands answers from the company to him even though he has never heard and will not even listen to the product. Lol. He is the audiogon FBI. Lol. We are audiophiles we like it because of the sound. We are not the forensic files. It's price per performance he says. Well to decide performance you actually have to listen to it!!! lol. Look grandma didn't raise a fool. The only reason a guy would post 12 times in 3 days about a product that he hasn't heard and will not ever listen to is because he is either jealous or the product is causing him to lose sells or those he is connected to to lose sales. If you are owner the product and you kept it then you know why we are all happy because you know how it performs or you would get rid of it. I've been a music lover since I was 4. I ran the candy stand inside the record shop at 9 years old. I played a glut in middle school. I used to have 500 cassette tapes. I managed the music department at Hastings music store in college. I have 1,400 CDs. I eat sleep study read and workout to music. I run my own law office for a living. I don't sell audio products for a living. I post here because I am blown away by the performance and for no other reason. I spent the last 6 years on a mission to hear as much audio as possible and put my system together. Gush alert!!! The high fidelity has transformed my system and has taken me to the elusive audio matrix. In all my years around music it's the best I have ever heard. When you spend the time and money I have you are happy as hell when you have a product perform this well. Look listen to them or quit the yapping about people who have listened to them. You want to question if someone is being genuine then either listen to them or keep making your own and don't. Why in the world would anyone answer your question when clearly you have no standing to even comment on something you never heard and will never listen to. I personally could care less about the other stuff you bring up. If the product performs and brings me the realism that I have never heard in my life then that's what I care about. Like I said stop by have a listen. You won't though because your job is to disparage what you haven't heard by those you probably work for. #hearing is believing. Open your ears or close your mouth pick one. @lak thanks for listening to my suggestions for the cds I got more suggestions coming. Follow,up,when you get them. @ everyone else For those who doubt the sound Couples Retreat. Lol. Boom!!! Boom!!! I do this because I bought a CD player once that was hyped up and I couldn't listen to it before I bought it and when I got it the performance was just not there. That's why I want people to come listen and decide for themselves. Audiophiles need to help each other not drag each other down.
Calvinj;
Bring it, with those music suggestions, the sooner the better, please!
I can get 15% off through Sunday 12/29.
Thanks...
@lak. There is a Scandinavian band call Phronesis album "Life to Everything". Kendrick Scott Oracle album "Conviction". David Kikoski "Standards". Miguel Zenon "Alma Aldentro. The Puerto Rican SongBook". The best jazz vocalist in the last 8 years is Cecile Mclorin Salvant album "Womanchild".
If you go back to the beginning, you will find at least 30 or more people on this thread who claim to be HFC owners saying these cables are game changing.

So even if a few of them are plants, this thread has more actual user reports than almost any other cable thread on Audiogon.

Its true the last 20 pages of this thread have been dominated by the same 5 users, but that should not be something to hold against HFC or Rick Schultz, which is what some cable-bitten audiophiles are trying to do.