Highest detail cartridges

Which cartridges give the greatest amount of detail? Imaging, soundstage file detail. These are qualities to consider. I know Lyra cartridges are high on that list. What others equal or better Lyras. Is there anything below, say $1500, that is in that same category?  Detail with reasonably flat frequency response.
bpoletti
My memory is not that good, i'm sure it will be impossible for me to remember in 2048 how good or bad was one of my cartridges in 2018. 

But what i know for sure is that some of the best cartridges does not get old and still circulated between collectors and audiophiles. People who're looking for fidelity buying 30-40 yeard old cartridges because of the sound quality. FR-7fz does not get old, because it has sealed suspension which never fails. 

Maybe i will find the Acutex, one of them is on ebay now, but i don't like the design of this cartridge, reminds me cheap Ortofon OM series. 
@chakster 

2048??  Yikes.  I hope I make it that long but doubt I would remember which way the table rotates by then, much less be able to see well enough or stop the shakes to cue an arm.   ;-)     
I do not listen analog anymore.   But,  when I used to sell audio I auditioned one I will never forget.  If detail is what you want?   Hands down.  Decca London cartridge.  They can be a little fussy with certain arms. I was able to hear the snare buzz on Charlie Watts snare from sympathetic vibrations with other instruments when Charlie took a pause.   It was an eye opener. That you usually only hear in real life.  Just Google - Decca cartridges
@genez 

What LP/Pressing with Charlie Watts allowed you to hear that level of detail? That's an LP I want to hear..and own!

Another question, what arm and ancillary gear up stream were you listening to?...that allowed the Decca to portray that level of detail. Just as a guess and as part of the system, are we talking of Quads here?