how does rogue zeus compare cat or atma-sphere?

I was wondering if anyone has compared rogue's flagship model Zeus with the likes of cat or atma-sphere. Is the rogue a total giant killer or is it not in the same league as those mentioned above. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
optarchie
What I have learned over the years is that in AUDIO there are NO GIANT KILLERS
It might be hard to come by someone with this particular audition. I doubt many CAT owners would consider Rogue as an alternative to replace their CATs (not that the Rogue might not in fact be a giant killer - and I do agree with Oem's comment).
Pubul57,Looking at your system,you have SLAIN THE GIANT.Great Gear,happy listening
i've heard the cronus(integrated) a/b'd with some big names and found it to be close. its sweetness reminds me of the classic marantz 8b, which is the biggest compliment i could pay it. there are many expensive tube amps out there that are just a bit better...but in this hobby of diminishing returns for what you get soundwise, i suspect the zeus, like the cronus does comes as close as any giant killer.
You are starting with the assumption that the more expensive pieces are as good or better than the still expensive but more reasonably priced unit. In my experience that is a bad assumption.