How many will listen to tape and vinyl in the next century?

Something between 500 and 1000 people, maybe?
inna
Reelin and rockin in the next century with Sony pro portable walkman cassette player. No house power, no interconnects, no fuses, no ground. No problem.
Listening to the local classical music FM station with a circa 1975 Marantz 2270 receiver (upon which I am about to perform a complete refurb with new caps and transistors) into a pair of circa 1969 AR 2ax speakers (for which I recapped the crossovers and re-doped the cloth surrounds and replaced with original sourced AR super tweeters).

At this very musical listening moment, I couldn’t be happier.
Please add me to the pool of audio enthusiasts who love the sound of analog: vinyl and tape just sounds better than ANY music that has been polluted by digital. We believe there will ALWAYS be a series of comebacks for analog. It will come and go in waves, as generations oscillate between romantic and expediant. But, word-of-mouth will continue to spread the mystique of more believable sound from analog, as long as humans inhabit this planet. Records and tapes will remain collectable and desirable forever.
Let's hope you are right. My immediate concern is that people themselves tend to become sort of digital, unnatural and consisting of bits and pieces. Just take a walk around Manhattan while making yourself 'invisible'.
Also, question is how to preserve master tapes for centuries. They got to think of something not just digitizing everything, though this should be done too.