How to hook up two 5.1 channal analogs to receiver

This is my first post, but I've been reading on this board for a couple of months now and I've learned a ton and really appreciate it.

I have an Onkyo 676 with only one set of 5.1 analog inputs. The problem is I want both SACD and DVD-A in my system and am unhappy with what I'm reading about the current machines that integrate these two (pioneer47A and marantz 8300). Is there anything I can do to somehow get two separate machines in my system. Thanks.

The rest of my system consists of 4 Vienna Acoustic Bach's and a Rel Storm III with a VA theatro for the center channel. I'm looking for a dvd/cd/sacd/dvd-a player(s) now.
ultraviolet
Actually, to clarify: The reason why I was thinking of going separates is because I thought this would be better value for my money. I think (and yes, I've read) that the prices out there for the all-in-one machines are too much for their performance. Basically, I assumed that a $400 SACD player and a $400 DVD-A player would perform better than an $800 integrated machine. I wasn't looking for the ultimate player as I know that would be a waste with the receiver.
Chilidog has good advice. The sony advice from kr4 will be another good way to go if you are set in your mind to go that way. You can buy one used. You can also get a cheap switch box from Radio Shack that would work. You can get a high quality switch box for $200 dollars from sfogg@attglobal.net They have a web site but I can't remember how to get to it. I would not use a Y splitter though you could be sorry.
Ok, I heeded your advice...I just bought the Pioneer 47A, hopefully I'll have it by the weekend. I'll be sure to let you know what I think.