If I like sound of Ayre Integrated I would Like...

I am trying to get ideas of what Ingrted Amps I might need to look at before buying.

Please fill in the blanks.
128x128dkzzzz
I have to disagree with Jax2...I have an Ayre v1xe connected to a K1xe, and the soundstage is as wide as depicted on the recording. If it's a nightclub jazz recording..no, but listening to Das Lied von der Erde by Tilson Thomas et al, you are transported to the event including the air of the hall. There are tubed units that induce "air" into a recording...not needed or wanted.
The tube/SS argument might go on forever (it will) - maybe we should just stick with the OPs original intention, but I still think that the reason the Ayre sounds good to me is that it has some tube qualities - oops, didn't mean to to that. Yeah, go with the Ayre if you like it, or try the Pass.
Tube SS argument will go on as long as Last fo dynosaurus still alive. By dynasoaurses I meant some Chinese/Russian factories that still make tubes on equipment they pu togetaher in 50s for defence purposes, as well as all those dudes that used to follow Greatfull Dead around.
Seriously, why do I see so many requests for :Recommend me a warm sounding.....recommend me a smooth sounding....etc.
Tubes vs. Transistors argument has very little to do with techonology or measurements. It is all about pleasant distortion that Tubes produce, hence "warm sound".
Well I am not loking for soft sound or warm sound or whatever you call that tube-distortion that you beaming through set of Sonus Faber speakers.
Don't mean to sound harsh, but hey, some old dudes love to drive classic sports cars, not becasue they offer better performance but just casue they look nice, I get it.
I have to disagree with Jax2...I have an Ayre v1xe connected to a K1xe, and the soundstage is as wide as depicted on the recording.

You haven't heard my amps :-) so how would you know? Sorry, I should have limited my comment to those amps I've had experience with. I have not heard your system so obviously could not compare it, though it seems that I did in my sweeping statement. Apologies there...I lost my head! I would add that the V5Xe presented one of the largest, deepest stages I've heard via an SS amp and I was very impressed with that. It did not surpass my SET amps in that regard though.

Dkzzzz - seems to me like you're just trolling for an argument at this point. Your statements have become somewhat inflammatory. You still have not clarified what more you want than what the Ayre had to offer, and why you don't just buy that?

Tubes vs. Transistors argument has very little to do with techonology or measurements.

I'd submit to you that technology and measurements are only a small part of the equation that may account for how human beings perceive, experience and enjoy music and the reproduction thereof. It is entirely subjective, regardless.

Seriously, why do I see so many requests for :Recommend me a warm sounding.....recommend me a smooth sounding....etc.

And what you are asking us here is "recommend me another amp that sounds like an Ayre" .... what exactly is the difference in that? You've just changed "warm" or "tubey" to "Ayre-like"!

You've made a query here and you seem to be responding defensively to suggestions. I think we get it - you are looking for a solid state amp that sounds like an Ayre. You've made it crystal clear what you are NOT looking for (warm, tubey, pleasant distortion, and anything that implements tubes in any way shape or form). So what exactly ARE you looking for that the Ayre does not offer?
I agree.
Dkzzz is just looking for an argument.
Why don't you just buy an Ayre and put this thread to rest.