Integrated for around 1K to match with..

Looking for suggestions on an itegrated amp to go with a Denon DVD-2500 as trans. Bel Canto DAC-1 and a pair of Coincident Triumph Signatures. I currently have a set of Rogue M-120's and an Anthem Pre1L, but would like to free up some space. Hunt
hluker
Congratulations Dragon! Should be wonderful with your ACI's. Hope you don't have to eat too many Po' Boys to pay it off. LOL. Let us know how it works out.
HA-ha, that was good one David i accept that! I ate Po-boy once, and i hated it. Than, we have rice and beans... I'll let you know, and i am waiting for the photo of the 1 ton table...?
Yes, CONGRATULATIONS Eldragon on your new baby!!! I wish you good luck with it. I think it will be the perfect amp for you. May you enjoy a long and fruitful relationship with it. While you're in N.O., do you plan on downing a bunch of Hurricanes? Also, what do you think of crawfish, and Bananas Foster?
Crawfish? Too much work. I like anything "blackened' though and Gumbo is good too. Hurricanes are OK, but havent tried Banana Foster! I am going to check some micro-breweries...will report on that! Thanks Joe!