Internet radio stations that sound really good

There are 3 I have found whose sound quality stands out.

Bartok Radio Budapest, classical channel which broadcasts at 256 kbps mp3.

Big Blue Radio, 128 kbps AAC+ laid back classic rock channel. You can get the stream off of Shoutcast.com without having to register with their web site.

Great Radio, 160 kbps mp3. Classic rock that rocks. I can only find them at Shoutcast.com. They sound awfully good for 160 kbps mp3.
128x128dnewhous
I just stumbled across Jazz at Lincoln Center.

very nice!

not especially versatile but it has quality music

http://www.jalc.org/jazzcast/jazz_player.html
You guys should check www.kdrplive.org Monday night for the Larry Monroe broadcasting Blue Monday. It is a great program.
Peter,
I was a member of the Philadelphia Audio Society many years ago and enjoined your meetings. Please get back to me about joining again. I live in Bellmawr, NJ.
Thank you,
Motorbike
For jazz fans it's tough to beat jazz radio in Moscow, Russia:

http://101.ru/?an=port_channel_mp3&channel=85

Having traveled extensively throughout Russia and Ukraine upon first arrival I was pleasantly surprised to discover jazz radio in St. Petersburg and Moscow each had major over the air FM stations that exceeded jazz radio stations I'd discovered in the west.

It was an interesting way to acquire Paruski (Russian) language skills listening to the radio.

BTW, if anyone's interested one of the finest times to be had anywhere on the planet during the final weeks of May 'til early June can be experienced in Sankt Peterburk (St. Petersburg) during their annual White Nights celebration. 24 hours of daylight and one all day party.

Oh well, it was a heckuva place to experience ones midlife crisis. If I told you about the women in Eastern Europe you'd not believe me...man 'oh man...put a visit to Ukraine on the top of your bucket list and thank me later.

Enjoy!

I don't know if they've already been mentioned but 2 stations;

1) WDR3 out of Cologne Germany at 256 kbps

2) BBC Radio3 via iTunes Radio at 320kbps 'so close yet so faraway'.