IRS BETA Repair

Hi, 

Does anyone out there know a technician that is familiar with the IRS Beta's.  Having a feedback problem with the servocontroller. Not sure whether it is the controller or the control woofer.  When I plug the servo control cables in I get an overload of the amp that controls the woofers.  The safety cut out kicks in.  Is the module for the control woofers servicable?

Thanks in advance.

128x128c421c
c421c.: Great to know you are another IRS Beta owner.  Where are you in the US?  If we are near to each other, I really like to get together some time to share our experiences.  I think my pair of IRS Beta is working as well as they could but like to listen to other people's Beta to confirm I am not too far off.
Also, the Infinity Loudspeaker forum over at Audiokarma.org is a good resource. Lots of vintage Infinity users there who can likely assist.
I’m located in SW Florida.  Thanks everyone for your input and suggestions. I will let you know how it works out. I suspect a lot is a phase issue. Will go over the wiring when I get the units back from testing. 
We are far apart as I am in Boston suburb.  You are welcome whenever you are in the area for dinner and visit.  
Hope your Beta will be back to their best soon.