Is a Power Wedge 116 any good?

I have an old Power Wedge 116 conditioner (1996), and it's the the MK2 with the removeable power cable. I was thinking about upgrading the stock cable with a good modern one.

Will such a combo give me decent results?
kennythekey
Thanks, most don't know very much about APC. It has served me well but I'm trying to take the footprint from the floor to the wall. Not much out there for this application.
PS Audio has some nice products. Ideally, I wish their Soloist in-wall conditioner had more outlets. They're offering a special edition model right now for $249.

I can then get a PS Audio Juice Bar, add a decent power cord to it, and plug it into the Soloist.
In my opinion,  the relative sonic benefits from various power conditioners depend heavily on the power supply designs within the equipment you are using. There is no consistent answer to "which conditionernis better". I have compared many, and the Power Wedge continues to be as valid and sonically beneficial as it ever was. They were way ahead of their time.
I am a dealer and I used to sell the Power Wedge when there was not a lot of choice. ( Tice) 
The Power Wedge is dark and compressed. There are a few good ones out there that would make quite a difference if your system is resolved.
We sell some for home theater that are not the best sounding. (Panamax, Furman, ATC, and Watt Box)