Isolation platforms for turntables

I am in searching process for buying one. My tt is very near to one of my speakers. I do not feel any disturbance in sound bit i like the idea of isolating my tt, any interference, and i think i will see benefits of this(dont ask why :) )

I found a lots of brands, lots of models, lots of diy ideas. Symposium, vibraplane, acoustic revive, hrs, sra, townshed many brand, many platforms.

I really like to know whoch one you are using and what benefits you have earned for your beloved turntable.
altanpsx
If you are serious, not wanting to take second best, in it for the long haul, have money to spend, then the answer is simple: an electron microscope platform, often available used for about $10K. All else is a compromise. No, I don't have one but I have seen such and when my mega lotto kicks in, I will be getting such. Until then, I must live with inferior solutions. Somehow I will just enjoy the music.
Bconero117 i think vibraplane is an electron microscpe platform, and it costs 2-4 kish. But it has its own problems like air pump tanks etc... If it worths sure i may consider. Spending 10k for this kind of thing is not an option for me. Isolation platform prices are not 10k and i am trying to understand if they work in my situation. My search for a platform does not mean i am not enjoying the music. I guess we all are enjoying the music...
Altanpsx I understand your problem. My only location for equipment is between the speakers too. I came up with a system using Arios supporting a sandstone slab. The Arios could be any type of bearing type devise. (Stillpoints would be great) The sandstone is 3" thick (could be thicker) and forms the foundation to the system. I then use a Mana rack, but any good rack with spikes to the slab would work. Finally I use Neuance shelf which is no longer made, but there are many quality shelf products available. My isolation system and theory is under my system button.

Good luck,

Jade
You'll find some good feedback (as it were) if you do a search on Vibraplane and Minus-K. Both are excellent solutions.
I have built my own - very high mass plus anti vibration material and springs. I have no feedback issues at all now.